Thumbprint Racing is a USA Cycling registered amateur bicycle racing club in the Pacific Northwest. Our team donates the title sponsorship to an important local charity, FareStart. It is our goal to leave a positive mark on our community by:
- Fostering a team that is known equally for its accomplishments and its team members' shared strength of character.
- Promoting and bringing exposure to our title sponsor, FareStart.
- Creating increased visibility for our extended sponsor and partner group in bicycle races and athletic events both in the Pacific Northwest region and nationally.
- Taking an active role in support of our chosen charitable organization.
Our team is comprised of experienced riders who compete in all categories and disciplines of bicycle racing, including but not limited to road, track, cyclocross, and mountain biking. We are also known to compete in the occasional running and adventure race. Our membership includes a WA State BARR Champion, a Washington Cup Champion, a Masters National Champion, all of whom are well known in the racing community and are regulars at the front of any bike race.
We Offer Our Sponsors
- Affiliation of your business with the NW cycling community: one of the most prevalent cycling communities in the country.
- Association with a team of of individuals recognized for athletic accomplishment and a commitment to volunteerism and community involvement.
- Prominent placement of your graphic on team kits, our web site, tents, team car(s), water bottles, etc. This includes exposure at a wide variety of athletic events both regionally and nationally.
- We offer our sponsors the opportunity to align their organizations with the important work Thumbprint Racing does in the community and with FareStart.
- A dedicated team that is focused on racing success, supporting the individual goals of our membership, and fun. We train and race together, get to know one another and each other's families and celebrate our successes.
- The opportunity to give back to your community by being involved with FareStart, our charity of choice.
- We encourage members to race as a team. We provide opportunities for our members to play various roles in races thereby facilitating skills development.
- Thumbprint Racing provides developmental clinics which target the development of cycling-specific skills required for safe and effective racing. In addition we provide opportunities for fitness testing leveraging cutting edge scientific technology provided by our partners.
- Training plan workshops including weights, stretching, core focus, cross-training and plyometrics.
- Pre-season training camp options to further team development.
- Mentorship at the category and masters level including category-specific weekly training rides and on-the-bike instruction.
President: Martin Criminale
Vice President: Greg Kauper
Membership Director: Gabe Templeton